Luxury Lathering

Friday 15 July 2016

Hello everyone, 

I've always thought of Molton Brown as a very luxurious brand, so I consider myself a very lucky girl to have received a gift set of their shower gel scents! When I use their products, I automatically feel as though I'm in a fancy hotel on holiday. I can't describe how lovely it is to feel like that on a daily basis. 



This gorgeous box looks like it should be full of goodies and I can confirm that it is :-) There are twelve luxury shower gels inside, with all the Molton Brown signature fragrances. The colours are all super pretty pastel shades and make me think of a box of sweeties! 




I have to confess I couldn't resist trying some of the fragrances before I took the photos so some of the bottles are empty. I have already tried White Sandalwood, Eucalyptus, Samphire and Black Peppercorn. They are so delicious, not too girly either, so Mr.Gingersnap is happy to use them too. 


Left to right and top to bottom: Coco and Sandalwood, Orange and Bergamot, Japanese Orange, Bushukan, Gingerlily, Pink Pepperpod, White Sandalwood, Eucalyptus, Samphire, Templetree, Black Peppercorn and Ylang-Ylang

They lather up beautifully, a little bit going a long way. The scents are refreshing and not at all overpowering, leaving a slight lingering scent on the skin for the rest of the day. I can honestly say they are my new favourite products to use and could end up being something I treat myself to! 

If you are looking for a gift for anyone special, then please do go check out their range of sets! I think anybody would be pleased to receive these :-) Let me know your favourite fragrance in the comments below! 

xoxo

P.S. Follow my Facebook here

2 comments :

  1. Loved reading this. Please check out my latest fashion post called From Online To West London!

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) I'll definitely check it out!
      xoxo

      Delete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs