Sanctuary Spa Spoils

Sunday 7 February 2016

Hello everyone, 

Time for yet another bath and shower product review. For Christmas I was lucky enough to get the Sanctuary Spa Little Tin of Treats. How pretty is this tin? I will definitely be keeping it to store bath bombs in. I adore the packaging with it's gorgeous pastel theme, it looks very soothing, which I guess it should do as it is a spa product!


Inside there are three products and a little pink loofa. I do like loofas for light exfoliation when lathering up soap so I’m really glad to have a new one. However, as anyone who knows me could predict the body washes are what I am most excited about. The tin contains three lovely scents in these handy travel size bottles, perfect for a holiday or a romantic weekend get away. 


My favourite scent is the white lily and damask rose, which I actually had in my January favourites. It is light and floral, making me feel deliciously girly when I use it in the morning. I feel like there is a nice transition of fragrances in this set. The cleansing burst body wash is a softer, slightly citrus fragrance and would be perfect for the days when you want to apply a perfume immediately after a shower without the scents overlapping. The green lemon and orange blossom is definitely the strongest smell, woweee does it pack a punch. Perfect for those days when you need to feel invigorated and energised, this citrus heavy scent is divine! 

I’d say this tin has something for everyone and definitely applies to all occasions. The products feel very sumptuous and make a lovely treat. My favourite part has to be the little moisture beads that soak into your skin as the body wash warms up. This is my first dip into Sanctuary Spa and I am highly impressed so far. My Mam swears by their body lotion so I may have to add it to my list of products to try. 

Who else loves Sanctuary? If you have any product recommendations for me please let me know in the comments below :-) 


xoxo

8 comments :

  1. They sound like great products, and the tin is very cute, it's wonderful you can reuse it :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the perfect size to keep bath bombs in :-)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I've never tried or heard of this brand before! Sounds wonderful though!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend trying them :-) It's a great way to inject some spring scents into the winter blues
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I've never tried this brand before, so I appreciate you sharing your thoughts! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead, lovely!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the post :-) Let me know if you ever try them out!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love Sanctuary products, they always smell incredible and so relaxing!
    Brigitte x

    brigittehayley.com | youtube.com/brigittehayley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! :-) I always appreciate any product recommendations!
      xoxo

      Delete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs