October Reading List

Monday 5 October 2015

Hi guys, 

I thought I would do a quick post about my October tbr (to be read list). This month I am joining my best friend in a #petrifyingprose challenge by only reading spooky books! I am so excited about this, I have always loved scaring myself silly with books and movies, and what better time to do this than in the run up to Halloween?! 


I will be attempting to read quite a few books, so in no particular order here they are: 

- Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith 
- Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett
- Lords and Ladies by Terry Pratchett
- The Rook by Daniel O'Malley 
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Slasher Girls and Monster Boys by April Tucholke Genevieve

I know this is a very ambitious list, but I will do my best. Expect some reviews soon! What are you reading for Halloween? Let me know in the comments below :-) Follow me on Instagram @gingersnaphattie for photos of my spooky reads! 

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs