August Favourites

Friday 26 August 2016

Hello everyone! 

August always feels like such a long month, the weather is glorious and the days are lovely and long. I think August is my favourite month and of course that has nothing to do with my birthday being at the end of it! With this month feeling so leisurely, I have ended up with a lot of favourites so I've tried to narrow it down for you guys :-) 


To kick things off I have been loving reading and have been seriously getting into it, reading a thoroughly ridiculous number so far! I think it's because I've had so many sunny evenings to chill outside that I've been ploughing through them. There will be a separate post for my August Reading Wrap Up so stay tuned! 


This gorgeous handbag has barely left my shoulder this month, I have fallen so deeply in love with it. Ted Baker always creates the most stunning bags, they are always super feminine and so easy to style. This is the Beckee Porcelain Rose Evening Bag. I love the colours on this bag, they are perfect for any season and instantly make anything you're wearing look classier. The subtle floral print is ideal, it's not too in your face kitsch, it's just that touch more sophisticated. Another perfect touch is the rose gold hardware, rose gold is so big at the moment and Ted Baker are staying bang on trend with this one. 


Staying with the rose gold theme is this beautiful tree necklace, it's super cute and the perfect chain length to compliment a summer dress. I can't remember where it is from, it was a present years ago and I have completely forgotten! I rediscovered it in my jewellery box and now can't wear it enough :-) 


Usually I stick to red as my signature lip colour, however, this month I wanted to go for something lighter. Mac is my go to for nudes, and they have come through yet again with Patisserie. I know this is old news, everyone loves this colour! As it is a lustre it has such a lovely shine to it, whilst retaining its moisturising properties. I love to just glide this on and instantly feel fantastic.


My final favourite is Tea Pigs, I love their enormous variety of caffeine free herbal teas. They have something to suit everyone! Recently I have been loving British classics rhubarb and ginger tea and their spiced fruit apple and cinnamon tea. They are super delicious and refreshing. I love rhubarb and ginger in the morning to give me a boost and help me feel invigorated. As I sit up in bed reading at night the spiced fruit tea is perfect for relaxing and helping me drop off to sleep. 

I'll stop there, otherwise you'll be here forever! What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments below :-) 

xoxo

P.S. Follow my Facebook here

12 comments :

  1. Your handbag is beautiful! Ted Baker are one of my favourite brands, I always love everything they sell. Would love if you could check out my new post? XX

    The Fashion Road
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, all their bags are so beautiful that it was hard to pick one :-) Sure I'll check out your post!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I really like the handbag!
    I just started my blog and I've done a monthly favourites, please check it out: https://marioness.wordpress.com
    And if you like it maybe subscribe!!
    It will mean a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's stunning right?! I'll happily check it out :-) I love to support other bloggers!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. That Ted Baker bag is beyond gorgeous, I agree they do the best bags :) Lovely favourites xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the prettiest bag I've ever seen :-)
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Amazing post! The handbag is lovely :)


    What about following each other?

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) Following each other sounds great, I'll comment for you when I'm done!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Great post! I really like that bag, it's so pretty! :-)
    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs